Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer Jobs Notification: Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer has invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 to 29 March 2019.
- Walk-in-interview date - 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27&29 March 2019
Regional Institute of Education Vacancy Details
- PGT-05 Posts
- TGT-15 Posts
- WET-04 Posts
- Counselor-01 Post
- Primary Teacher-06 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II-01 Post
- Pre-Primary Female Helper-02 Posts
- Medical Officer (P1. Time)-02 Posts
- Driver Grade Ill-01 Post
- Store Keeper Gr. II-02 Posts
- Pre-Primary Teacher-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT, WET and Other Posts
- PGT- Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master's Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in concerned subject.
- TGT/WET- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 % Marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor's Degree with at least 50 % marks in aggregate and in the concerned subjects and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University. B. Ed . is not compulsory for the posts of TGT Music and Computer Science.
- Counselor- Master Degree in Psychology from recognized College/University + Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counseling OR Master Degree with B.Ed./M.Ed. + Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counseling.
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II- 12th Class Pass or equivalent
- Pre-Primary Female Helper- Must have passed 10 + 2/intermediate
- Medical Officer (P1. Time)- MBBS
- Driver Grade Ill- 10th pass standard or equivalent
- Store Keeper Gr. II- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Pre-Primary Teacher- Must have completed two year diploma in ECCE/ECSE/ECE/NIT
Age Limit -27-40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Regional Institute of Education Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11,12,16,18,19,20,25,26,27 & 29 March 2019 at Department of Elementary Education , NCERT, New Delhi along with the documents.