Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer has invited applications for the post of Technical Coordinator, Producer and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 June 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 15 June 2018
RIE Ajmer Vacancy Details
- Technical Coordinator– 1 Post
- Producer Grade-II– 1 Post
- Engineer Grade-II– 1 Post
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Coordinator, Producer and Other Posts
- Technical Coordinator– Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering or M.Sc. Degree in Physics with wireless communication or electronics as a special subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Producer Grade-II– Degree from a recognized University; Diploma from the recognized Institute or 3 years experience of production film or TV, Programme in direction/film or TV Production.
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician – Degree or equivalent; Diploma or certificate from a recognized Institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, cinematography and film production.
How to apply for RIE Ajmer Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 June 2018 at Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer along with the documents. Candidates can go through the below link for more details.