RIE, Bhopal Recruitment 2019: 63 Vacancies for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal is hiring candidates for TGT, PGT, Associate Professor and Other Posts. Candidates with requisite qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2019: Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal has invited applications for recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 14 June 2019
RIE, Bhopal Vacancy Details
- PGT – 10 Posts
- TGT – 9 Posts
- Primary Teacher – 6 Posts
- Work Experience Teacher – 6 Posts
- Professor – 2 Posts
- Associate Professor – 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
- Medical Officer – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
PGT (Urdu/ Maths/ English/ Commerce/ Economics/Political Science/ Fine Arts/ Guidance & Counselling) - Master's Degree with 50% marks with specialization in the concerned subject.
PGT (Computer Science)- B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT from a recognized Unviersity.
Professor – Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Salary for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT – Rs. 27, 500/-
- TGT, Work Experience Teacher – Rs. 26, 250/-
- Primary Teacher – Rs. 21, 250/-
- Professor – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Associate Professor – Rs. 60, 000/-
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 45, 000/-
- Medical Officer – Rs. 25,000/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 17,000/-
How to apply for RIE, Bhopal Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14 June at Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal – 462013 (M.P) along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.