RITES Limited Recruitment 2019: RITES Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2019.
- Start date of online registration: 19 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 April 2019
- Tentative date of selection: To be notified later
RITES Limited Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering) –24 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 8 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering) -2 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications) – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 16 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.