Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) Jobs Notification: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited applications for the post of Clerk and Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 June 2018.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 10 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8 June 2018
- Written Test for Clerk/Junior Assistant – will be conducted in the month of September 2018
RSMSSB Vacancy Details
- Clerk Grade-II – 338 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 10917 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized Board or its equivalent and should have O Level Certificate Course by DOEACC/NIELIT.
Age Limit- 18 to 40 years
How to Apply for RSMSSB Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 10 May 2018 to 8 June 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts
- General/Creamy Layer/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- Non Creamy layer candidates – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-