Salar Jung Museum, Hyderabad invited application for recruitment to 09 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Electrician, Supervisor & Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 11 May 2015
Details of Post
- Accountant: 01 post
- Senior Photographer: 01 post
- Publication Asst. : 01 post
- Conservation Asst.: 01 post
- Gallery Asst.: 02 posts
- Electrician: 01 post
- Supervisor cum Overseer: 01 post
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Accountant: A Master’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University. 5 years experience in Establishment, Accounts Finance, Stock purchases and Audit matters in a supervisory capacity in a Govt./ Semi or in a Autonomous Institution of repute.
- Senior Photographer: Degree in Fine Arts with specialization in Photography from a Govt. recognized University/ Institution. 2 years experience in still Photography.
- Publication Asst.: MA in History/English/Persian/ Arabic/Fine Arts from a Recognized University/Institution/.
- Conservation Asst.: (a) A Masters Degree in Chemistry / Conservation from a recognized University/institution.
- Gallery Asst.: A Master's Degree in Museology/ Archaeology /History or Fine Arts from Recognized University with two years's working experience in a reputed Museum, Cultural Institution.
- Electrician: Class XII passed from a recognized board. ITI Certificate in Electrical trade. Three years experience in a large undertaking or in large electrical installations or in the maintenance of electrical equipment pertaining to electrical control gears of substations. Must have experience in the installation and maintenance of HT and LT.
- Supervisor cum Overseer: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electronics Eng/ElectricaI Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
- Stenographer: Graduate with 120 WPM in shorthand and 40 W PM in typewriter. 3 years working experience in Stenographic capacity.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their application duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Administrative cum Accounts Officer/ Salar Jung Museum, Hyderabad 500002 before 11 May 2015.