Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh has invited applications for filling up the posts of Resource Person, MIS Coordinator and Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates who are having the eligibility for these posts can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 29 November 2019
Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
- Resource Person (Special Education): 03 Posts
- Resource Teacher (Special Education): 03 Posts
- Resource Person (Academic): 01 Post
- MIS Coordinator: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Resource Person and Other Posts:
- Resource Person (Special Education): Post Graduate degree with any discipline from any recognized University and B.Ed. (Special Education) with specialization in relevant disability area or Integrated B.A. + B.Ed. degree with Special Education.
- Resource Teacher (Special Education): Graduate degree with at least 50% marks and Diploma in Special Education/D.Ed. Special Education with specialization in relevant disability.
- Resource Person (Academic): Master’s degree in the relevant subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree recognized by NCTE with or its equivalent with relevant teaching subject.
- MIS Coordinator: B.Tech./B.E. with Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA or equivalent degree with Minimum 02 years experience in the domain knowledge, Software Development & Web Development using ASAP.Net/PHP/Flash/DHTML/CSS/JSP.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should be 10th /10+2 with three-year diploma or Graduate with one-year Certificate Course in word processing/Modern Office Practices/Commercial and Secretarial Practices/Stenography English/Computer Applications and Programming/ Accountancy Computer Application and equivalent from a polytechnic/IT.
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 08 November 2019
Application Procedure for Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format with along with complete bio-data, self attested photocopies of Educational Qualifications and Experience Certificates and recent passport size photographs to “The State Project Director- Samagra Shiksha, Establishment Branch, 3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9D, Chandigarh (Punjab)”. The application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.ssachd.nic.in.