SGPGIMS Jobs Notification: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Steno, Pharmacist and Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 5 September 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 2 August 2018
- Starting date of uploading documents: 5 August 2018
- Last date for depositing application fee and application: 1 September 2018
- Last date for uploading documents: 3 September 2018
- Last date for final submission of application: 5 September 2018
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Assistant – 34 Posts
- Stenographer – 23 Posts
- Receptionist – 12 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer – 8 Posts
- Assistant Dietician – 8 Posts
- Physiotherapist Gr-I – 5 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-III-20 Posts
- Store Keeper cum Purchase Assistant – 15 Posts
- Librarian Grade-II- 12 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 13 Posts
- Chief Librarian -1 Post
- Store Purchase Officer – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 6 Posts
- Junior Civil Engineer – 7 Posts
- Junior Electrical Engineer – 2 Posts
- Junior AC Engineer – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Pharmacist and Other Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – Graduate with knowledge in noting and drafting and 1 year experience in Govt. Semi Govt. organization with knowledge of typing having speed of 35 wpm in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in Computer Application with three years of experience.
- Stenographer – Graduate with speed of 80 wpm in Hindi and English Stenography and 40/35 wpm in English and Hindi Typing and Knowledge in Computer applications.
- Receptionist – Graduate with high second class with social work/sociology/psychology with diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relation.
- Medical Social Service Officer – Masters in Social Work from a recognized University with 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Dietician – M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University with 2 years of experience.
- Physiotherapist – Intermediate with science with 3 years of Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Pharmacist Gr-III– Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute with 3 years of experience.
- Store Keeper cum Purchase Assistant – Graduate in Science/Commerce Economics from a recognized University and MBA or PG Dip 2 years in MM and Inventory Control. 3 years of experience is also required.
- Librarian Grade-II- Graduate in Science/Commerce with diploma in Material Management of two years duration and candidate should have 2 years of experience in concerned subject.
- Assistant Accountant – B.Com with Accountancy with 2 years of experience.
- Chief Librarian – M.Sc. in Biological Subjects with 1st or high 2nd class B.Lib. Degree in Library and Information Sciences with at least 10 years of experience.
How to apply for SGPGIMS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 5 September 2018. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the provided link for further details