Sikkim University Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 11 LDC, Technical Assistant and Other Posts @cus.ac.in
Sikkim University has invited applications LDC, Technical Assistant and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2020.
Sikkim University Job Notification: Sikkim University has published the recruitment notification for LDC, Technical Assistant and Other Posts. A total of 11 vacancies are available for the post of LDC, Technical Assistant and Other Posts.
Eligible and Interested applicants can apply online for Sikkim University Official website www.cus.ac.in from 18 March 2020. The last date for Sikkim University LDC, Technical Assistant and Other Recruitment is 15 April 2020.
- Last Date of Online application submission: 15 April 2020
Sikkim University LDC, Technical Assistant and other Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Lab): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–18 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Technical Assistant and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Deputy Registrar: PG with Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system I followed. 09 (Nine) years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration. Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Technical Assistant (Lab): PG with Master degree in any Science subject Or Bachelor degree in Science subject with 03 years experience in a University/College/Research Institute in handling laboratory. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized Institute/University Or Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute Or ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 05 years of work experience in relevant field. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: Class 12th pass from a recognized Board/University. Typing speed of 40 word per minute in English or 35 wpm in Hindi on Computer. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
- Attendant: Class 10th pass with science subject from a recognized School/Board. Age limit: Between 18 years and 27 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online through the University website www.cus.ac.in on or before 15 April 2020.