SJVNL Jobs Notification: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) A Mini Ratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices and ITI Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 29 November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 29 November 2019
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil): 06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice (Civil): 12 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology): 02 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Electrician): 06 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Office Secretary/Steno/ Office Assistant/ Office Management): 03 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Fabricator/Fitter/Welder): 04 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Information Communications Technology/ IT): 03 Posts
- ITI Apprentice (Mechanical): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for Graduate/Diploma and ITI Apprentices Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices: Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology in respective branch from any recognized Institute/ University by AICTE.
- Diploma Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from any Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- ITI Apprentices: ITI certificate from any recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: 18 years-30 Years (Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWDs candidates)
Stipend: Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/-Per Month, Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-Per Month and ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/-Per Month
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) Jobs 2019
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the SJVN’s official website: www.sjvn.nic.in on or before 29 November 2019. Candidates should have scanned copies of all necessary documents with the latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format for uploading the application form.