SKIMS Staff Nurse and Other Jobs
SKIMS Jobs Notification: Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
Advt. No. 2 of 2018
- Commencement of submission of application: 10 August 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 10 September 2018
SKIMS Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 37 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist – 4 Posts
- Technician – 8 Posts
- Steam Boiler Operator – 1 Post
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- Mechanic – 37 Posts
- Lab Attendant Grade – 9 Posts
- Post Mortem Attendant – 3 Posts
- Nursing Aid – 42 Posts
- CSSD Attendant – 11 Posts
- Masalchi – 7 Posts
- Gardener – 28 Posts
- Washerman – 2 Posts
- Tier Attendant – 1 Post
- Greaser – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technician and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic Nursing.
- Junior Pharmacist – B. Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by Government.
- Technician – B.Sc. in Respective Technology.
- Steam Boiler Operator – should possess B Class Boiler Attendance Certificate of Competency.
- Electrician/Mechanic – Matric with ITI in relevant trade.
- Lab Attendant Grade – 10 + 2 with Science and Diploma in Lab Technology/B.Sc. in Lab Technology.
- Post Mortem Attendant – Matric with science and experience in Clinical Labs.
- Nursing Aid/CSSD Attendant – Matric with science.
- Masalchi – Matric with six months certificate course in cookery from Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other Institution recognized by the Government.
- Gardener – Matric Qualification besides having working experience of two years as Gardener.
- Washerman/ Tier Attendant/ Greaser – Matric Qualification and having three years experience in the relevant trade.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to apply for SKIMS Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 10 September 2018. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and bring it on the day of interview along with the required documents and fee payment receipt if shortlisted for Interview.
Application Fee for Staff Nurse, Technician and Other Posts
Candidates can deposit the application fee of Rs. 300/- in any branch of J & K Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview