AIMA is all set to conduct its first MAT of the year in February 2013. Previous year paper is the best source to know about the real level of questions asked in the entrance exam. Jagranjosh.com has brought the solved Indian & Global Environment section from 2005 MAT Question paper. It consists of 40 questions of easy to medium difficulty level.
1. P-Harikrishna is associated with
4) None of these
2. Which country of the following is not a permanent member of the UN Security council?
3. The ad line 'Flying for Everyone' is associated with which airlines?
1) Jet Airways
2) Air Deccan
3) Spice Jet
4) Kingfisher Airlines
4. Which was not a candidates city for the 2012 Olympics?
5. The e-Choupal programme, which uses Internet stations in the villages, is an initiative of
1) Reliance group
3) Lalbhai Group
4) ITC Ltd