TIFR Recruitment 2019: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad (TIFR) invited applications for recruitment for the Part Time Medical Officer, Project Work Assistant and Part Time Psychologist Doctor Post. Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 30 April 2019.
Advertisement Number - 2019/2
Last Date of Application – 30 April 2019
TIFR Vacancy Details:
- Part Time Medical Officer- 1 Post
- Part Time Psychologist Doctor- 1 Post
- Project Work Assistant- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Part Time Medical Officer, Project Work Assistant and Other Posts:
- Part Time Medical Officer- Candidates having MBBS Degree from recognized University are eligible to apply for the post. Also MBBS Graduate should have at least 5 years experience as general duty Medical Officer.
- Part Time Psychologist Doctor- Candidate having Master’s Degree in Psychology (or)Ph.D in Psychology may apply for the post.
- Project Work Assistant- Candidate having S.S.C. (OR) equivalent from recognized board may apply for the post.
For more information regarding eligibility criteria and required experience, please click on below detailed notification link.
How to Apply for the TIFR Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply through online/offline mode on or before 30 April 2019. For offline mode Candidates needs to send the filled up application form to the address Administrative Officer, TIFR Hyderabad latest by 30 April 2019.