The Tata Institute of Social Sciences Jobs Notification: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 18, 19 & 20 December 2018.
Notification No.: TISS/ADVT/DEC2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 18, 19 & 20 December 2018
TISS, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies (JTSDS) – 02 Posts
- School of Habitat Studies (SHS)-02 Posts
- School of Human Ecology (SHE) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies (JTSDS) – Master's level and those with Ph. D. and at least two years of experience in the field of development or research/ teaching
School of Habitat Studies (SHS)
- Centre for Water Policy, Regulation and Governance- Master’s degree level with 2 years’ experience.
- Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability Studies- Ph D in economics/development
- School of Human Ecology (SHE)- Masters' Degree (or equivalent) in Psychology OR M.Phil./Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized institutes and relevant two years field practice or teaching experience and publications
How to Apply for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18, 19 & 20 December 2018 between 9.30 am and 10.00 am at the Reception, Quadrangle, Main Campus, Mumbai along with the documents.