TNPSC Answer Key 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the answer keys of Laboratory Assistant and Assistant Training Officer Posts. Candidates applied for the exam can check the answer keys through the official website of TNPSC.
The commission had conducted the exam for Laboratory Assistant and Assistant Training Officer on 22 June 2019 for recruitment in Tamil Nadu Subordinate Services. The tentative answer keys for the same are available at the official website of TNPSC.i.e.tnpsc.gov.in.
All those candidates who have any objection against tentative answer keys can represent representation before 3 July 2019. Representations made online after 3rd July 2019, 5.45 PM will also receive no attention.
Candidates can apply for representation through the online mode only within 7 days. Representations received by Post or Email will receive no attention.
Instructions to challenge tentative TNPSC Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website.i.e.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on Answer Keys in Result Section.
- Then, Candidates are required to click on TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2019 or TNPSC Assistant Training Officer.
- Then, a page will open.
- Candidates can check answer keys of all sections thoroughly.
- If a candidate has any objection against the tentative answer key, then he may click on ‘Click Here to Challenge the above Tentative Keys’.
- Then, Candidates are required to enter recruitment name, registered number, application number, date of birth, Name of the Subject and Question Number.
- Once you have submitted the required details, the Question and Tentative Answer that you have selected to Challenge will be displayed on the Screen.
- Then you have to select the correct answer as per your choice and furnish remarks thereunder.
- Then you have to furnish the details of the book to support your selected answer key.
- The request without the above said details will not be considered at all.
- Then you have to upload the scanned copy of the supporting pages of the Book in the PDF format.
- The PDF file should be less than 3 MB in Size.
- You can Print the Acknowledgement for your Request.
- For future reference, you have to quote the reference number generated.
Candidates can directly challenge tentative answer keys by clicking on the above links.