TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited application for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electrical Inspector, Junior Architect, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Posts.
TNPSC is going to recruit 475 Assistant Engineer and other posts through the Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019. All those candidates who are eligible and interested for these notified posts can apply online through the official website from 29 May 2019 to 28 June 2019.
All those Engineering graduates who possess the respective qualification for the posts can now apply. The online process has been started from today.
Starting Date to Apply Online- 29 May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online- 28 June 2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank)- 30 June 2019
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019 Vacancy Details:
Total N. Of vacancies- 475 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1728)- 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667)- 94 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD) (Post Code No. 1656)- 120 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD) (Post Code No. 3656)- 73 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD) (Post Code No.1657)- 13 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories) (Post Code – 1664)- 26 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) (Post Code No.1661)- 123 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) (Post Code No. 3017)- 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) (Post Code No. 3024)- 15 Posts
- Junior Architect (Post Code No.1860)- 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019:
Educational Qualification and Experience-
Assistant Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1728) - Candidates having Degree in Electrical Engineering from any University are eligible for the posts
Experience: Candidate must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
For more information, click on below details notification link.
- Assistant Electrical Inspector- 39 years
- Assistant Engineer / Assistant Director / Junior Architect- 30 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
How to apply for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019:
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNPSC's website (tnpsc.gov.in) from 29 May 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.