TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Training Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2019.
- Date of Notification: 19 April 2019
- Last Date for submission of online application: 20 May 2019
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 22 May 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English) – 12 Posts
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Training Officer Posts
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography-English) – candidate must have been declared eligible for College course of Study and passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Senior Grade (English and Tamil) and Shorthand by Senior Grade (English and Tamil).
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice) - Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or any other recognised Institution.
Age Limit for Assistant Training Officer Posts
- Others– 35 years
- Reserved Category – No Age Bar
How to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 20 May 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Assistant Training Officer Posts
- Registration/Application Fee – Rs. 150