University of Mumbai Jobs Notification: University of Mumbai has invited applications for the post of Social Worker, Trainer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 May 2018
University of Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Senior fellow
- project level Co-coordinators – 2 Posts
- Agricultural Scientist – 8 Posts
- Social worker – 8 Posts
- Economist– 8 Posts
- Trainer– 8 Posts
- Group Coordinator– 8 Posts
- Assistant coordinator – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Social Worker, Trainer and Other Posts
- Agricultural Scientist – M.Sc. in agriculture / with a minimum 55% marks.
- Social worker – Masters Degree in social work from a reputed University with 55% or equivalent marks.
- Economist– Master's Degree in Economics minimum 55% marks or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Trainer– Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences /Management /Engineering/ Sciences having had experiences of doing outreach and training work in rural Maharashtra.
- Group Coordinator– Master's Degree in Social work/Social Sciences with minimum 55% marks from recognized institutions with at least 5 years' experience in work with water resources in Maharashtra.
How to Apply for University of Mumbai Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications with all required documents to the Director Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy (autonomous), University of Mumbai, Ranade Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Vidyanagari Campus, Mumbai – 400098 on or before 30 May 2018. For further information, click on the below link.