Last Date Alert: UPSC CDS 2019-20 Application Closing Today for 418 Posts, Get Direct Application Link Here
Interested candidates can apply online through the official application portal of the Commission, www.upsconline.nic.in.
It's last date alert for UPSC CDS Aspirants! The online application for UPSC CDS 2019-20 exam is closing today. Interested candidates can apply online through the official application portal of the Commission, upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CDS 2019-20 Online Application was started on 30 October 2019.
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CDS 1 Online Application Link is also given below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2020.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam will be held on 02 February 2020 (Sunday). Selected candidates will get admission to the 150th (DE) course at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala course, Air Force Academy (AFA) Hyderabad training course, 113th SSC Men NT in Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai, and 27th SSC Women NT in Officers Training Academy Chennai. The final selection will be made in order of merit subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects and number of vacancies available.
Candidates seeking to apply for IMA, OTA courses should have graduation in any stream while for INA graduation in engineering is required. For AFA, candidates should be a graduate and studied physics and maths in 12th standard or possesses B.E/B.Tech.
Candidates can check more details such as vacancy, age limit, application procedure based on previous year notification by scrolling down:
Important Dates for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020
- Opening Date of Application: 30 October 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 19 November 2019 till 06:00 PM
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from - 26 November to 03 December 2019 till 6.00 PM.
- Date of Examination: 02 February 2020
UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 150th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2021 — 100 (including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course commencing in January, 2021 Executive (General Service)/Hydro — 45 (including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry holders)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2021 i.e. No. 209 F(P) Course - 32 (03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry)
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 113th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2021 - 225 [(i) 170 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 05 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) April, 2021 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC]
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—27th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2021 - 16
UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy - Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy - Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy - Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2001
- For Officers' Training Academy— (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1stJanuary, 2002.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020 Selection Process
The selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination – Candidates who successfully fill the application will be called for written exam.
- Intelligence and Personality Test - Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination will called for the intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020
Candidates can apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020 can apply hrough the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in till 19 November 2019.
Rs. 200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST candidates )
Latest Government Jobs
- Top 5 of the day–18 November 2019, Vacancies TNPSC, GSERC, HMFWD, BARC, GBPUAT and other organizations
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification out @sailcareers.com, 148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2019: 92 Vacancies for ASO and Security Guard Post, Apply Online @barc.gov.in
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019 for Sports Personnel as Assistant Grade-III Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: 1141 Vacancies Notified for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 557 Academic Assistant Posts, Check Details Here
- HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 for 1113 Mid Level Health Provider Posts