Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on Direct Recruitment basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days (2 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 45 days (2 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- No. of the Post: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Car Driver Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor-defects in vehicle).
- Experience of driving a motor car for minimum 3 years.
Age Limit for Staff Car Driver post: Not exceeding 25 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Staff Car Driver Posts (Published in Employment News 18 Nov-24 Nov)
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 within 45 days (2 January 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.