Find UPSEE 2017 Solved Mathematics Sample Paper Set-IV eBook in pdf format for free. This eBook will help engineering aspirants to know the pattern and difficulty level of UPSEE 2017 Solved Mathematics Paper. It will also help in assessing self preparation for the students.
This paper consists of 50 questions. Each correct answer will give 4 marks. There is no negative marking in this paper. Questions given in this paper cover complete syllabus of UPSEE. All questions are very important as they are developed with great expertise.
Importance of Sample Paper:
Solving sample papers and previous year question papers are must do activities to do good in any entrance examination. Also, many a times question is repeated in UPSEE/UPTU examination. So, practicing more questions will certainly give you an extra edge over other students..
UPSEE is a state level entrance examination for various disciplines. Many prestigious government and private college is associated with this university. UPSEE engineering entrance exam paper is easier than JEE Main and Advanced. It provides good opportunity for those who cannot make to IITs or NITs.
Few questions from the sample paper are given below:
1. An observer looks at a tree of height 15 meters with a telescope of magnifying power 10. To him the tree appears
(a) 10 times taller (b) 15 times taller (c) 10 times nearer (d) 15 times nearer
2. To prepare a print with 40 watt. lamp at 25 cm, it requires 3 seconds. If the distance is
increased to 50 cm, how much time will be required to prepare the print?
(a) 6 s (b) 9 s (c) 12 s (d) 1 s
3. For interference, the two light sources must be
(a) coherent, narrow and monochromatic (b) coherent, wide and monochromatic
(c) coherent, wide and of equal intensity (d) incoherent, wide but monochromatic
4. A simple pendulum has a time period T. The bob is now given some positive charge:
(a) If some positive charge is placed at the point of suspension, T will increase.
(b) If some positive charge is placed at the point of suspension, T will not change.
(c) If a uniform downward electric field is switched on, T will increase.
(d) None of these
5. A particle moves in the x-y plane according to the equation
r = (i + 2j)A cosωt
The motion of the particle is
(a) a parabola (b) an ellipse (c) aperiodic (d) simple harmonic
Hints and Solutions
4. If some positive charge given to point of suspension and bob, then electric force is along the point of suspension. So torque about point of suspension is zero due
to this force.
Hence no change in T.