UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Job 2019: If you are government job seekers then you have golden opportunity to grab this opportunity. Yes, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited applications for the Assistant Boring Technician Posts. UPSSSC has notified 486 vacancies for Assistant Boring Technician in Uttar Pradesh.
The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only. The online application process for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Job 2019 will be start from 14 Aug 2019. Candidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 04 September 2019.
In a bid to apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Job 2019, candidates should possess essential educational qualifications. Candidates with ITI Certificate from recognized Institutions can apply for the posts. Candidates who have age from 18 years to 40 years can be apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Job 2019.
Advertisement No.: 06-Exam/2019
- Starting Date for Online Apply-14 Aug 2019
- Closing Date for Online Apply-04 September 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fee-04 September 2019
- Last date for Online Correction-11 September 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Vacancy Details
Assistant Boring Technician-486 Posts
- Candidates should have three years certificate for National apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
₹ 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900
- General / OBC – Rs. 185/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 95/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2019)
- 18-40 years
- Relaxation in upper age limits for various category as per government norms.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the UPSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/ and send the application on or before 04 September 2019.