VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria
VIT University has announced eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2018 for students seeking admission to B.Tech programmes offered at different VIT campuses. VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria includes nationality, age limit and educational qualification to be eligible for admissions to B.Tech programmes. Candidates must fulfill the VIT University eligibility criteria, if at any stage of admission a student is found ineligible then his/her admission will be cancelled rightaway. Also, students need to check the conditions of eligibility for VITEEE 2018 before filling up the application form of VITEEE 2018, so they can fill the application form with correct information.
VIT University has begun online application for VITEEE 2018 from November 01, 2017. The offline application form of VITEEE 2018 will be available from November 09, 2017. The computer based exam for VIT University admissions 2018 will be conducted from April 04 to 15, 2018. Check below the complete eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2018 as mentioned here-
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
- The Non Resident Indians and Persons of India Origin or Overseas Citizen of India too can apply for VITEEE 2018, however only under NRI category and Foreign Students Category.
Courses offered through VITEEE 2018
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2018 should have appeared and passed in the qualifying examination of 10+2 level from any State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi), Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% marks in aggregate of the subject group for 10+2 qualifying examination
VITEEE 2018 Important Dates
- For North Eastern Students and SC/ST category students, the minimum marks required for VITEEE 2018 is 55% of PCB/PCM subjects.
- Candidates should have studied under Regular programme, Full-time and Formal Education. However, students completing 10+2 equivalent examination from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are also eligible for VITEEE 2018
- NRI/PIO/OCI candidates High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) Level
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.