West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTVESD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of DEO, Senior Software Developer and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 May 2018
WBSCTVESD Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator – 3 Posts
- Senior Software Developer- 1 Post
- Software Support Personnel- 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Senior Software Developer and Other Posts
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate with certificate in computer Applications and Typing speed of 25-30 words per minute.
- Senior Software Developer- Passed Diploma in Computer Science & Technology from any polytechnic, affiliated by the WBSCTE and having valid GATE score.
- Software Support Personnel- Passed Diploma in Computer Science & Technology from any polytechnic, affiliated by the WBSCTE and Knowledge in webpage designing and software development with PHP and My sql.
How to apply for DEO, Senior Software Developer and Other Posts
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Council at Karigari Bhavan, plot-B/7, Action Area-lll, Rajarhat, Newtown, Kolkata-700160 on or before 25 May 2018.