West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd invited applications for recruitment of various posts 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online before 9 June 2014. West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) was set up in 2007 following the unbundling of the state electricity board of West Bengal. With a share of 4 percent each in the total intra-state transformer capacity, WBSETCL is the eleventh largest of the 23 state transmission utilities in the country. It is responsible for power transmission across the state at the 400KV, 220KV, 132KV and 66KV Voltage levels.
- · Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 20 May 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 9 June 2014
- Date of Deposition of Application Fees through UBI: 20 May 2014 to 9 June 2014
- Downloading of Admit Cards for Written Test: 16 June 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 22 June 2014
Name of the posts
- Asstt Manager (HR&A): 4
- Asstt Manager (F&A): 7
- Asstt Company Secretary: 1
- Jr Executive (F&A): 1
- Jr.Engineer (Elect) Gr-II: 112
- Special Technical Assistant: 24
- Technician Gr-III: 24
Total Number of posts: 173 posts
- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- for post no. 1 to 3.
- Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4700/- for post no. 4.
- Rs. 6300-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- for post no. 5 & 6.
- Rs. 6300-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- for post no. 7.
- Asstt Manager (HR&A): Graduate in any discipline and MBA/ MPM/MHRM with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post Graduate, full time Degree / Diploma with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R.
- Asstt Manager (F&A): Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA with major specialization in Finance.
- Asstt Company Secretary: Graduate in any discipline and member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Jr Executive (F&A): Graduate in any discipline with Inter CA / ICWA.
- Jr.Engineer (Elect) Gr-II: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Special Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication / Radio / Wireless Engineering.
- Technician Gr-III: Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt of West Bengal in the trade: Wireman / Electrician.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-27 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC /ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates of W.B. State only.
- Candidates belonging to General /OBC-A /OBC-B/Ex-Serviceman /Meritorious Sportspersons/Exempted Category/Physically Challenged categories are required to pay a non-refundable Application Fees of Rs.400/- for post under sl no.1-4 and Rs.250/- for all others post together with Rs.22/- as bank service charges.
- Fees can be deposited at any branch of United Bank of India throughout India through a triplicate Challan.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview for all posts.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of WBSETCL: www.wbsetcl.in from 20 May 2014 to 9 June 2014.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.