WCD Haryana Jobs 2019: Women & Child Development Department, Haryana invited applications for District Coordinator and Women Welfare Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2019.
Last Date of Application: 15 June 2019
WCD Haryana Vacancy Details
- District Coordinator - 30 Posts
- Women Welfare Officer - 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Coordinator and Women Welfare Officer Posts
- Masters in the field of Humanities &Social Science/Masters in Social Work with understanding of schemes/programs implemented with focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Previous experience of working with civil society organisations.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing and MIS.
Women Welfare Officer
- Graduate in Humanities &Social Science/Social Work or any other related field.
- Well versed with the issues related to women in the district
- Able to work with computers.
- District Coordinator - 35 years
- Women Welfare Officer - 35 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for WCD Haryana Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the HSCPS’s Website on or before 15 June 2019.