West Kameng District Court Job Notification: West Kameng District Court has invited applications for the Process Server and other posts. Interested applicants can apply for West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2020.
- Last Date of Submission of application: 25 March 2020
West Kameng District Court Process Server and other Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Peshkar: 01 Post
- LDC–cum-Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Process Server: 03 Posts
- Office Peon–I: 01 Post
- Office Peon–II: 02 Posts
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–25 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Process Server and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Stenographer Grade-II: a) The applicant must be holder of Graduate with Bachelor degree or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized College/ University.
b) He/ She must be holder of Diploma/Certificate from ITI/ Polytechnic/ or any other Institute in Stenography.
- Peshkar: a) The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized university.
b) He/ She must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and MS Excel spread sheet).
- LDC–cum-Computer Operator: a) The candidate must have passed the Class – XII standard from a recognized Board.
b) Must have knowledge and experience in type writing and must have minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Driver: The candidate must have valid professional driving license issued from competent authority and shall have such experience and knowledge of major and minor repairing/ propelling of light/ heavy vehicles with Class –8th passed standard from recognized school.
- Process Server: The person must have class 8th passed certificate from a recognized school.
- Office Peon–I, II & Chowkidar: The candidate must have class VIII (Eight) passed certificate from a recognized school.
- Age Limit: Min. 18 years or Max. 28 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2020. a) Persons are to fill up in the “Application Form” available with this advertisement.
b) Details of application fee to be paid in the Form of IPO payable to “The District & Sessions Judge“, Bomdila Sessions Division, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh.
c) Applicants shall, thereafter fill the common Application Form and paste his/her recent passport sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. 3 (Three) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs.
d) The envelope containing the Application Form and Indian Postal Order (IPO) of appropriate value should reach “The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Bomdila Sessions Division, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh on or before 25 March 2020 (Up to 4 P.M)”.