The ATS is an Application Tracking System, hosted on the public website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), which has been developed for members of the public to submit any individual application to RBI and keep track of the status of its disposal thereafter.
An application can be any application, addressed to any department of RBI, through which members of the public can apply (except such applications for which specific instructions have been given regarding mode of submission, etc.)
- A first time user should register through ATS using his/her valid email id.
- A system generated Password will be forwarded to the applicant’s email id.
- Thereafter, the applicant can login and submit his/her application and track the same.
- As soon as an application is submitted through ATS, a unique application number is generated and forwarded to the applicant by the system.
- A mail is sent by the system automatically when the application is disposed of or transferred from one office / department / section to another.