Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts examination for various posts under different government departments over the entire country. Thousands of willing and aspiring candidates who are interested in joining the government jobs give these examinations conducted by SSC on a regular basis. The examinations are conducted from time to time throughout the year by the body in order to recruit candidates in various posts. The job security and aspect for a better future after getting promotion in the jobs, many candidates get into the ambit of government jobs. Thousands of aspirants take part in the recruitment process every year and thus the competition remains a stiff one to face by them. It is really important to understand the syllabus and act accordingly in each of the separate examinations conducted by the body. It not only offer the job opportunity to matriculate level candidates but also entitles jobs to Graduate level and higher educational background candidates with suitable opportunities.
Type of Jobs to get through SSC
SSC conducts examination and recruitment process to recruit manpower at all Group B posts and all non-technical Group C posts at various ministries/departments of the Government of India. The examinations are held at various centres around the country, giving equal opportunity to all the candidates throughout the country to opt for the examination easily. It offers jobs in the categories like:
- Lowe Division Clerks (LDC)at various ministries/departments
- Clerical Services at the Armed Forces Headquarters/Railway Board Secretariat
- Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Posts in various departments
- Assistant and Subordinate Officer posts in various ministries and departments
- Central Excise Inspector, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officers
- Sub Inspectors in CBI and other Central Police Organizations
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants in various offices
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD
- Statistical Investigator (Grade IV)
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC offices
- Section Officer post
Future prospects of SSC Jobs
The SSC also allows the candidates to get promotion in the different offices after getting selected over the course of time. It offers the adequate opportunity to the candidates to grown positively. It conducts departmental examination /selections for promotion of the Group D to LDC grade cadre at the various ministries and government offices. It also provides promotion opportunities for Upper Division Clerks, Stenographers and other posts in which it makes selection in various offices. The job opportunities depend on the educational qualification of the candidates and thus are important for the candidates to go through at the very first glance while applying for any posts.