CA Media Digital (India) Pvt. Ltd. on 8 March 2016 appointed Vivek Jain as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
CA Media Digital is the digital wing of CA Media LP, which is owned by The Chernin Group, KKR and other investors.
Who is Vivek Jain?
• Before joining CA Media Digital, Vivek Jain worked at a leadership position at Reliance Jio.
• Before working at Reliance Jio, he worked for Amazon, Google, and Motorola and other companies in the US.
• He holds an MBA from The University of Texas at Austin and a Masters in Electrical & Computer Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology.
About CA Media Digital (India) Pvt. Ltd
• CA Media Digital (India) Pvt. Ltd is India's only organization that manages the exclusive digital rights of India's top talents in the fields of film, sports, entertainment and music.
• Its first venture, Fluence, is India's leading celebrity digital network which connects India's biggest celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar, and more with their fans and brands through their digital presence across different platforms.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App