24 November 2017: The one liner of 24 November covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liners cover important happenings like First-ever female pilot of Indian Navy, International Year of Millets and Ministry of Human Resources Development among others.
• Person named as the Convener of task force formed recently to review the Income Tax Act, 1961 - Arbind Modi
• Indian railways installed Asia’s largest Solid State Interlocking (SSI) system in - West Bengal
• First-ever female pilot to be inducted into the Indian Navy - Shubhangi Swaroop
• Union Agriculture Ministry recently sent a proposal to United Nations for declaring 2018 as - International Year of Millets
• Union government recently approved India's membership for - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
• The Union Government has approved Highway and Shipping Projects worth more than Rs 1 lakh crore for this state - Tamil Nadu
• The Union Government has suggested this state’s government to enhance its rural road construction target under PMGSY from 7,000 km to 10,000 km during current fiscal year - Odisha
• IFFI has nominated nine movies for this year’s ICFT Gandhi Medal. Among them how many are from India - Five
• The Home Ministry recently conducted a multi-state mega mock exercise to enable disaster preparedness for which kind of natural disaster - Tsunami
• Which Ministry has launched a Digital Signature campaign on Constitution Day - Ministry of Human Resources Development
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.