Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like odd-even car rationing scheme, Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana, WADA among others.
1. Name the award-winning Malian photographer who died on 14 April 2016 at the age of 80.
a) Malick Sidibe
b) Seydou Keita
c) Samuel Fosso
d) None of the above
2. Name the Air Force base that was named after former IAF chief Arjan Singh as Air Force Station Arjan Singh on 16 April 2016.
3. Google in collaboration with RailTel, the telecom arm of the Indian Railways, rolled out free Wi-Fi service at which railway station on 17 April 2016.
4. The second phase of the Delhi government's odd-even car rationing scheme that started on 15 April 2016 will end on
a) 30 April 2016
b) 25 April 2016
c) 1 May 2016
d) 5 May 2016
5. Name the Indian city that was ranked at 44th place in the 50 future-ready cities list released by IT major Dell on 14 April 2016.
6. Which city topped the list of 50 future-ready cities list that was released by IT major Dell on 14 April 2016?
b) San Jose
c) San Francisco
7. Which of the following yojana was launched for widows by the Jharkhand Government on 14 April 2016?
(a) Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana
(b) Atal Awas Yojana
(c) Mahajan Awas Yojana
(d) None of these
8. Which boxer from India was named as one of the eight ambassadors for the Women’s World Boxing Championship 2016 by AIBA on 14 April 2016?
(a) Pinki Rani
(b) Mary Kom
(c) Sarita Devi
(d) Aruna Mishra
9. The rules of which year were amended in the Scheduled Castes (SC) and the Scheduled Tribes (ST) (Prevention of Atrocities (PoA)) Amendment Rules, 2016 those were notified by Union Government on 14 April 2016?
10. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the High Powered Group (HPG) to develop a policy paper on promotion of Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB) technology by Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC)?
(a) VK Gupta
(b) S Vijaya Kumar
(c) Anasuya Gupta
(d) PV Rao
11. Where the anti-doping center was located whose accreditation was revoked by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) on 16 April 2016?
(d) None of These
12. Identify the e-trading platform for the farmers to buy and sell agricultural products online that was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 April 2016.
(a) e- Kisaan Market
(b) e-National Agriculture Market
(c) e-Keth Market
(d) None of these
1.(a) Malick Sidibe
4.(a) 30 April 2016
6.(b) San Jose
7.(a) Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana
8.(b) Mary Kom
10.(d) PV Rao
12.(b) e-National Agriculture Market
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.