Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Commonwealth of Nations, LRSAM Missile, SAADMEx-2015 among others.
1. Bhopal Tablighi Ijtema, one of the world's largest congregations of Muslims, began on 28 November 2105 at which place?
a) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
b) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
c) Hyderabad, Telangana
d) Kishanganj, Bihar
2. India on 27 November 2015 exchanged Notes for Official Development Loan Assistance worth 5536 crore rupees for Chennai Metro Rail Project (IV) and Ahmedabad Metro Project with
b) United States
3. Police and Traffic Police of which two cities on 27 November 2015 jointly won the Ministry of Urban Development’s Urban Mobility India Award for the year 2015 for Best Initiative for Improved Road Safety?
a) Gurgaon Police and Bhopal Traffic Police
b) Gurgaon Traffic Police and Bhopal Police
c) Gurgaon Police and Ranchi Traffic Police
d) Delhi Police and Ahmedabad Traffic Police
4. Britain's Queen Elizabeth II on 27 November 2015 opened a summit of leaders of the 53 Commonwealth nations in
5. First day-night Test started at the Adelaide Oval on 27 November 2015 with a Kookaburra ball of which colour?
6. Name the Indian-origin American billionaire who on 27 November 2015 revealed a bicycle, the Free Electric bicycle, which produces electricity when pedaled.
a) Thomas Kailath
b) Manjul Bhargava
c) Manoj Bhargava
d) Bharat Desai
7. Who was appointed as the Secretary General of Commonwealth of Nations on 27 November 2015?
a) Patricia Scotland
b) Sir Ronald Sanders
c) Loloahi Tapui
d) Mmasekgoa Masire-Mwamba
8. Name the Missile that was on 27 November 2015 successfully flight-tested for the first time from an Israeli Naval Platform?
a) Dhanush ballistic missile
b) Long Range Surface-to-Air Missile
c) Prithvi-II missile
d) Agni-I missile
9. What is the other name of the Long Range Surface-to-Air Missile (LRSAM) that was on 27 November 2015 successfully flight-tested from an Israeli Naval Platform?
a) Prithvi-II missile
b) Agni-I missile
c) Dhanush ballistic missile
d) Barak 8 missile
10. Name the distinguished Japanese historian of South India and South Asia who was an eminent Tamil Scholar and died on 26 November 2015?
a) Noboru Karashima
b) Fuyuko Kamisaka
c) Suematsu Kenchō
d) Akira Fujiwara
11. Who was appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of app-based cab operator OlaCabs on 27 November 2015?
a) Mitesh Shah
b) Rajiv Bansal
c) Rohit Chabbra
d) Karan Singh
12. Which group of countries took part in the Joint Exercise SAADMEx-2015 that was held in Delhi from 23 November to 26 November 2015?
a) G20 Countries
b) SAARC Countries
c) ASEAN Countries
d) BRICS Countries
13. The National Highways Authorities of India (NHAI) on 27 November 2015 approved a pilot project for undertaking scientific studies on designing greenbelts along national highways. The Proposal regarding was submitted by which organisation?
a) National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
b) National Environment Tribunal
c) National Environment & Planning Agency
d) National Environment Protection Council
14. The Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal (BBIN) Friendship Motor Car Rally was flagged off on 27 November 2015 from which place?
a) Silchar, Assam
b) Dhaka, Bangladesh
c) Lalitpur, Kathmandu
d) Changzamthok, Thimphu
15. India was on 28 November 2015 re-elected as the Member of International Maritime Council for 2016-17. In which year, India joined IMO as a member-state?
1-(a) 6-(c) 11-(b)
2-(c) 7-(a) 12-(b)
3-(a) 8-(b) 13-(a)
4-(b) 9-(d) 14-(a)
5-(d) 10-(a) 15-(c)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.