Federal Bank Limited Launched Electronic Version of Passbook Called FedBook
Kerala based Federal Bank Limited launched the electronic version of conventional passbook, called FedBook, on 30 August 2013.
Kerala based Federal Bank Limited launched the electronic version of conventional passbook, called FedBook, on 30 August 2013. FedBook allows the customers to download it easily as well as also install this application on the smart devices such as smartphones.
Features of FedBook
• FedBook is easily downloadable.
• It can also be carried on the tablet computers or the smartphones.
• It enables the customers to easily view the transactions in various bank accounts online or offline for 24 hours a day.
• At present, the FedBook is only available on the Android operating system. The Federal Bank Limited unveiled that FedBook will also be available for other platforms.
• The FedBook application is very secure, user friendly as well as enables real-time access to the transactions, thereby freeing the customers from restrictions of the bank holidays or the business hours.
• The application FedBook also has the filter called “Search,” which enables the certain transactions or facility to tag the personalised remarks to their transactions.
• FedBook will enable banking become easier and handier and will also add the new dimension to net banking.
About the Federal Bank Limited
• Federal Bank Limited is the major commercial bank of India in the private sector.
• The headquarters of Federal Bank Limited are based at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
• It is the fourth largest commercial bank of India in terms of its capital base.