Global Rajasthan Agritech meet begins in Jaipur
Australia, Netherland and Israel will be international partners of the meet. The representatives of these countries will share details about their new technology and agricultural activities with the attending farmers.
Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM), a three-day international event, began in Jaipur on 9 November 2016. The main focus of the meet is to double the income of farmers through suitable technologies and agricultural activities.
Australia, Netherland and Israel will be international partners of the meet. The representatives of these countries will share their new technology and agriculture activities with state's farmers. Representatives of industry and foreign delegation are also participating in the meet.
• More than 50 thousand farmers from around the state are participating in the meet.
• Aside from familiarising the farmers with new technology, the meet will also educate them about the opportunities of investment in agriculture field in the state.
• The meet would also host an exhibition presenting technology related to livestock and agriculture.
• Through Zazam Chaupal, the event will enable farmers to learn about the new technology in their own language.
• MoUs concerning setup of industries in the field of agriculture will be signed.
• Farmers with extra-ordinary achievements will be awarded the GRAM award.