The International Aero India 2017 begins at Air Force Station, Yelahanka in Bengaluru on 14 February 2017. The 5-day show will conclude on 18 February 2017.
Features of International Aero India 2017
• It is the 11th edition of the biennial International Aero India show. It is considered as Asia’s premier air show.
• Aero India 2017 will act as a significant platform to bolster business opportunities in International aviation sector.
• Compared to the previous edition in 2015, the present event is expected to witness an exponential growth due to growing defense related ecosystem in India and the region.
About International Aero India
• Aero India has already carved a niche for itself globally as a premier aerospace exhibition.
• The exhibition provides a single platform to many manufacturers and service providers from the Indian aerospace and abroad to meet the potential buyers for their products.
• Since its inception in 1996, ten editions were successfully organised so far.
• The show is jointly organised by the Union Ministry of Defence, Indian Air Force, DRDO, Department of Space and the Union Civil Aviation Ministry.
• In the Aero India 2015, 644 companies from 33 countries participated. In the show, 46 overseas delegations were accommodated over a gross exhibition area of 1,08,250 square metres, which was nearly 44 per cent more than the previous edition held in 2013.
When: 14 February 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.