Microsoft launched Lumia 535 with 5-Megapixel Front Camera
Microsoft on 11 November 2014 launched Lumia 535 with 5-megapixel front camera. Lumia 535 is the first smartphone launched by Microsoft with its own branding..
Microsoft on 11 November 2014 launched Microsoft Lumia 535 with 5-megapixel front camera. Lumia 535 is the first smartphone launched by Microsoft with its own branding since it completed the acquisition of Nokia in April 2014.
The Microsoft Lumia 535 will be available in two variants - single SIM and dual-SIM, called the Lumia 535 Dual SIM. It is priced at an estimated retail price of 8400 rupees approx before taxes and subsidies.
The Microsoft Lumia 535 will first be made available in countries such as China, Hong Kong and Bangladesh, with other countries to follow.
- It has a 5-inch IPS LCD display screen with a qHD (540x960 pixels) resolution and a pixel density of 220ppi.
- It dons 5-megapixel front- and rear-facing camera with an LED flash
- It runs Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update and has 8GB of built-in storage that is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- It runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, with 1GB of RAM and a 1,905mAh battery.
- It also sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It also gets 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- It also supports Bluetooth LE and can connect to accessories such as the Portable Wireless Speaker and Coloud Bang among others.
- It will be available in Cyan, Bright Green, Bright Orange, White, Dark Grey, and Black colours.