The International Hindi Conference will be hosted by New Jersey in April 2015. The announcement was made on 4 January 2015.
The theme of the International Hindi Conference 2015 is Expanding World of Hindi: Possibilities and Challenges.
Highlights of the International Hindi Conference 2015
• The conference will be attended by Hindi scholars from various parts of the world, in particular from the United States and India.
• The participants of the International Hindi Conference will discuss the current status of the teaching and learning of Hindi among other things.
• The participants are also expected to discuss individual and organisational partnerships and leadership and field capacity building and infrastructure building skills and topics.
• Topics such as Hindi in higher education, Expanding the use of Hindi in businesses and commerce, Community support for Hindi and Current status of the teaching and learning of Hindi will be taken up in the conference.
• This conference will provide a forum for participants to get together and identify challenges and find solutions for the advancement of the Hindi language in North America and the Caribbean region.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.