Rajasthan government reduced the probation period in direct recruitment of its employees on higher posts from two to one year on 25 August 2014. This decision was taken at a State cabinet meeting in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
The newly appointed government servants will get all allowances after one year completion of service itself. This would be beneficial for the professor, associate professor and assistant professor in universities including medical and health departments.
Along with this, Rajasthan government would also provide pay protection to the employees.
Other decisions made in the meeting
• The government also decided to remove ban on the allocation of mines in tribal areas with the motive of creating more employment opportunities in tribal areas.
• Uniformity in the building construction rules in all areas and cities of municipality
• Establishment of Vijayaraje International Convention Centre in Udaipur and promotion of tourism opportunities in Udaipur division
• In a policy decision, the cabinet decided to introduce Pay Minus Pension Scheme for retired employees who are re-employed in the state services.
• The cabinet decided to increase family pension from 30 to 50 per cent in case of death of an employee till the age of 67 years, earlier this was 30 per cent up to the age of 65 years.
Who: Rajasthan government
When: 25 August 2014
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.