Public Sector Enterprises in Rajasthan: Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited
About Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited
The brand name of Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited products is 'Rajseeds' and it is the most accepted seed brand in the state of Rajasthan for field crops.
Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited has 22 processing units. The seed processing capacity of these processing units is 16.09 lakh Qtls. annually and the storage capacity is 8.26 lakh Qtls.
The entire share capital of Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited is Rs. 758.28 lakh out of which Rajasthan Government holds 84 percent shares, the National Seed Corporation limited holds 10 percent shares and the remaining 6 percent are held by the Rajasthan State Agro Industries, State Farms Corporation Of India Limited and the Seed grower farmers of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Limited was recognized under the National Seed Project on March 28, 1978 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
• Manufacturing of certified and high – quality seeds of notified multiplicity
• Grading, Processing and Storage of such seeds
• Makes certain the accessibility of such seeds at authentic price at proper place and time
• Making obtainable new ranges to diverse Governmental departments like Horticulture, Forest Conservation, Agriculture, etc. as per their need and demand
• Hard work to augment the convention of Seed Replacement Rate and certified seeds so that the farming efficiency increases.
• Distribution of technological know - how and knowledge
Company’s registered office is positioned at Pant Krishi Bhawan, Jaipur. The Managing Director is the CEO under whom the Chief Marketing Manager, Company Secretary, the General Manager, Senior Manager Processing/Production/ Marketing/Finance, Manager Marketing/Processing/Finance, Deputy Manager QC/PR, Seed Officers, Administrative Officer and other employees subsist.