Karnataka PGECET 2020 Mock Allotment Result Declared: As per the latest update, thhttps://img.jagranjosh.com/27122020/karnataka-pgecet-2020-mock-allotment-result.jpge Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has formally released the Mock Allotment Results for Karnataka PGECET 2020 Counselling Process. Candidates who have appeared for Karnataka PGECET 2020 exam can now check their mock seat allotment status online via official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in. To make the process of checking or accessing the mock allotment results for PGECET 2020 counselling process, a direct link to the official website for the same has been provided below:
Edit Choices based on Mock Allotment
The Karnataka PGECET 2020 Mock Allotment Results have been declared by the exam authority for admission to MBA, MCA, MTech, MArch programmes. Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam and participated in the counselling process can check the mock allotment results online. The mock allotment results for Karnataka PGECET 2020 is important because based on these candidates will be able to change, reorder, delete and add to their choices of courses and colleges. The Final Seat Allotment Results for PGECEt 2020 will be released on the basis of the chocies / preferences confirmed by candidates henceforth.
How to check Karnataka PGECET Mock Allotment Results 2020 online?
With an aim to ensure easy access to the Karnataka PGECET 2020 Allotment Results for the candidates, the exam authority has made it available online via the official exam portal. Those candidates who are not familiar with the online checking process for Karnataka PGECET mock allotment results, can check the same by following the guidelines provided below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Step 2: Scroll Down to the Latest Announcements Section
- Step 3: Locate Link for “PGCET- 2020 Mock Allotment Results”
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 5: Enter your PGECET Number in the assigned field
- Step 6: Verify the details and click on Submit button
- Step 7: Your PGECET 2020 allotment result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download softcopy or take printout for reference