North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong invited applications for the post of Assistant Registrar and Other in Shillong and Tura Campus. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 30 November 2017.
- Last Date of Application - 30 November 2017
NEHU Vacancy Details
- Registrar - 01 Post
- Finance Officer - 01 Posts
- Controller of Examinations - 01 Posts
- Librarian - 01 Post
- Director, College Development Council - 01 Post
- University Engineer -01 Post
- Deputy Registrar - 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian - 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar (Shillong Campus) - 04 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (Tura Campus) - 01 Post
- System Analyst - 01 Post
- Scientific Officer ( SAIF) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria Non-Teaching Posts
- Registrar / Finance Officer/ Controller of Examinations/ Librarian/ Director/ Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Librarian/ Assistant Registrar/Scientific Officer - Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in concerned area with at least 55% marks University
- University Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering
- System Analyst - BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT) from recognized University/Institution OR MCA with at least 1 year experience in System administration from recognized University/ Institution
- Registrar / Finance Officer/ Controller of Examinations/ Director - Minimum 15 years of experience as Lecturer/Assistant Professor or 8 years of service as Reader/ in the AGP of eight thousand and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Librarian - 13 years of experience as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian
- Deputy Registrar - 9 years experience as a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the AGP of 6000 and above with experience in educational administration
How to Apply for NEHU Shillong Non-Teaching Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with the State Bank collect transaction ID to the Section Officer (Estt.II.B), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 30 November 2017.
Application Fees Non-Teaching Posts
Rs. 500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST (Women candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee). The fee is to be paid online through State Bank of India online portal www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect and then follow the subsequent menus for NEHU Development Account- "recruitment application fee".