Here we are providing NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE 12 Mathematics chapter 11, Three Dimensional Geometry. All the questions have been solved in the appropriate and simple way so as to help students access the right source for the exam preparation.
About NCERT Exemplar Problems:
NCERT Exemplar problems are designed with enhanced difficulty level to help students get a clear understanding of the concepts in the subject that is presented through its respective textbook.
Considering their quality and variety, practicing NCERT exemplar problems is vital for both boards and competitive examinations.
Students can accurately assess themselves by practicing these problems and amend their problem-solving skills for future examinations.
Class 12 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Three Dimensional Geometry
The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE 12 Maths chapter 11, Three Dimensional Geometry, have been collated in PDF format which students may download free of cost. All these solutions have been revised by our subject experts to provide you the error free content which will make it easy for you to make an effective preparation for the board exams.
Find below the links to download Class 12 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions for chapter 11- Three Dimensional Geometry:
Link to Download PDF
Short answer type questions: Q. No. 1-15
Long answer types questions: Q. No. 16-28
Objective type questions: Q. No. 29-36
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions: Q.No. 37-41
True/False Type Questions: Q.No. 42-49
About Class 12 Maths NCERT Exemplar book:
Each chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths book starts with a brief overview of the chapter followed by solved examples and unsolved exercises. All the problems given in this book are very important for CBSE Class 12 Maths Board examination and other engineering entrance examinations.
Main topics discussed in Class 12 Maths, Chapter 11 - Three Dimensional Geometry, are:
- Basics concepts related to three dimensional geometry
- Direction cosines and direction ratios of a line
- Equation of a line in space
- Angle between two lines
- Shortest distance between two lines
- Distance between two skew lines
- Distance between parallel lines
- Equation of a plane in normal form
- Equation of a plane perpendicular to a given vector and passing through a given point
- Equation of a plane passing through three non collinear points
- Intercept form of the equation of a plane
- Plane passing through the intersection of two given planes
- Coplanarity of two lines
- Angle between two planes
- Distance of a point from a plane
- Angle between a line and a plane.
Download the complete NCERT Exemplar book from the following link:
Students having a clear understating of the basic concepts of Maths can easily solve the problems given NCERT exemplar books. After solving problems of NCERT exemplar one can easily identify his/her hold on the concepts presented in the chapter.