Aeronautical Development Agency invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 12 April 2014. The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) of India's Ministry of Defence was established at Bangalore, in 1984 to oversee the development of the nation's Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 29 March 2014
- · Closing Date of online Application Forms: 12 April 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Project Engineers
- PE-1: 8 Posts
- PE-2: 2 Posts
Number of Post: 10 Posts
Candidate should not be more than 65 years as on the closing date of online registration.
- PE-1: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- PE-2: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 4 years experience.
- PE-1: Rs.50000/- per month consolidated + DA
- PE-2: Rs.60000/- per month consolidated + DA
- Project Engineers are not entitled for any other allowances or financial benefits such as Provident Fund, HRA, medical reimbursement, transport, telephone, LTC, CEAS etc as applicable to regular employees of ADA.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through ADA website: www.ada.gov.in before 12 April 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are not required to submit the print out of application by post.