AIIHPH, Kolkata Job Notification: All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIHPH), Kolkata is filling up the vacancies for the posts of Public Health Nurse, Pharmacist and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode on or before 18 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application: 18 December 2019
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIHPH) Vacancy Details:
- Public Health Nurse: 03 Posts
- Nurse: 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Nurse and Other Posts:
- Public Health Nurse: B.Sc. in Nursing or Senior Nursing and Midwifery certificate with Diploma in Public Health Nursing from a recognized Training Institute. Candidates having knowledge of Hindi and Bengali will be preferred.
- Nurse: 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized board and passed in General Nursing and Midwifery course recognized by the State faculty of Nursing Council (lNC). Candidates must be registered under the State Nursing Council. Knowledge of Hindi and Bengali are desirable.
- X-Ray Technician: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree and Diploma or certificate in Radiography from any recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist: 12th Passed from any recognized board with Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) and Registered with any State Pharmacy Council.
Age limit: Not more than 30 years for Nurse/Public Health Nurse/ X-Ray Technician and 27 years for Pharmacist Post
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health Jobs 2019
The applicants having requisite eligibility for these posts can submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents to The Director, All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health, 110, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata- 700073 (West Bengal) latest by 18 December 2019.