All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur invited applications for recruitment to 153 posts of Accounts Officers, Staff Nurses & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2017.
Advertisement No: Admn/Recruitment_on_deputation/01/2017-AIIMS.JDH
Last Date of Application : 22 May 2017
AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Total Posts : 153 Posts
• Accounts Officer : 02 Posts
• Chief Nursing Officer: 01 Post
• Nurse Superintendent : 01 Post
• Assistant Nursing Superintendent : 20 Posts
• Staff Nurse Grade I : 100 Posts
• Audiometry Technician (ENT) : 01 Post
• Assistant Controller of Examination : 01 Post
• CSSD Officer : 01 Post
• CSSD Supervisor : 01 Post
• Laundry Manager : 01 Post
• Sanitation Officer : 03 Posts
• Store Officer: 02 Posts
• Assistant Store Officer: 04 Posts
• Senior Dietician (AFM) : 02 Posts
• Hospital Architect : 01 Post
• Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 01 Post
• Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 02 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil) : 02 Posts
• Chief Pharmacist: 01 Post
• Senior Pharmacist: 03 Posts
• Deputy Chief Security Officer: 01 Post
• Security Officer : 01 Post
• Assistant Security Officer : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, Jodhpur Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Accounts Officer : Officers under the Central / State / Union Territory Governments / Universities / Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations:
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, OR
(ii) with 2/3 years regular service in the relevant field in the grade pay of Rs. 4800/4600 respectively
Staff Nurse Grade I: Officers under Central/State/UT/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research/Development organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis or 3 years regular service in relevant field.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent : Officers under Central/State/UT/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research/Development organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis or 3 years regular service in relevant field.
For other post wise educational qualifications, experience and minimum age requirements please refer to the official notification below.
How to Apply for AIIMS, Jodhpur Posts:
Eligible and Interested candidate can send their applications to ‘Deputy Director (Admin), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur –342005 (Rajasthan) by speed post / Registered A.D. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS, Jodhpur is 22 May 2017.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.