Air India Job Notification: Air India invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 29 June 2018.
Closing Date of Application: 29 June 2018
Air India Vacancy Details
- Head of Marketing: 01 Post
- Chief of IT: 01 Post
- Chief of Personnel: 01 Post
- AGM Revenue Management: 01 Post
- Manager Reservation Procedures: 01 Post
- Manager Sales & Marketing: 01 Post
- Manager Corporate Communication: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 19 Posts
- Officer: 08 Posts
- Crew Controller: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer & Other Posts Job
- Head of Marketing: Full time 2 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Chief of IT: Full time 4 years First Class B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics/ Telecom/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Computer Science OR Full time 2 years Masters in Computer Application.
- Chief of Personnel: Full time 2 years Masters degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent.
- AGM Revenue Management: Full time 2 years MBA with specialization in Marketing.
- Manager Reservation Procedures, Manager Sales & Marketing: Graduate with Minimum 5 years of Aviation experience, in handling Passenger Reservation system in Aviation.
- Manager Corporate Communication: Full time 2 years Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Assistant Engineer: 4 years full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecom/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Instrumentation/ Aerospace/ IT/ Computers or any allied branch of the above.
- Officer: MBA in Marketing.
How to Apply for the Air India Assistant Engineer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Alliance Air, Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi- 110037 on or before 29 June 2018.