All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invited applications for the post of Data Entry Operator and Medical Social Worker. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 February 2018.
- Last date for application submission – 10 February 2018
- Interview Date: 15 February 2018
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Medical Social Worker- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator and Medical Social Worker Posts
- Data Entry Operator – Minimum qualification is 10+2
- Medical Social Worker- Graduate in Social Work/ Social sciences/ Public Health.
Age Limit for Data Entry Operator and Medical Social Worker Posts
- Data Entry Operator: Not exceeding 25 years
- Medical Social Worker: Not exceeding 30 years
Experience required for Data Entry Operator and Medical Social Worker Jobs
Candidate must have 02 (two) years of post- qualification experience in the concerned field for the post of Data Entry Operator and Medical Social Worker.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio-data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required and latest photographs so as to reach to the office of the Dr. Saroj Kumar Das Majumdar (Additional Professor (Principal Investigator)), Department of Radiotherapy, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisah – 751 019 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 10 February 2018.