APSSB Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Surveyor & Draughtsman. Interested candidates can apply to the posts of teachers through the prescribed format on or before 2 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of application for APSSB Recruitment 2020: 3 February 2020
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Estimator/Draughtsman – 23 Posts
- Surveyor – 8 Posts
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Group C Posts
- Junior Estimator/Draughtsman – Candidate must be 10th passed with 2 years of Draughtsmanship from a recognized University or diploma in civil engineering.
- Surveyor – Candidate must be 10th passed along with ITI Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Board or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Surveyor from recognized University.
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Junior Estimator/Draughtsman – Rs. 29200-92300 (Level 5)
- Surveyor – Rs. 25500-81100 (Level 4)
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 32 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates in upper age limit as per government norms)
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for APSSB Recruitment 2020 through online mode only. The application procedure will be closed on 3 February 2020. Candidates are advised to apply on the posts as soon as possible before the closure of online application window.
APSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- APST – Rs. 100/-
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Latest Government Jobs:
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Notification: Apply Online for 106 Specialist Officer and Clerical Cadre Posts
SACON Recruitment 2020 Notification: Walk-in for 07 Junior Research Biologist and Senior Research Biologist Posts
Check Teacher Jobs 2020: 13,000+ Vacancies Notified in Delhi, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Check Updates Here
Army Public School (APS) Narangi Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 22 TGT, PGT, PRT and Other Posts