Aliah University was established in Kolkata in 2007 as Minority Institution under the department of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education by the Government of West Bengal. It announced admission to 5 year integrated Master in Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2012-2013 through Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2013.
Name of Program
5 year integrated Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Application Kits including Information Brochure will be available from university office/ designated branches of SBI: 10 January 2013
- Last date to receive Application Kits including Information Brochure from university office: 28 February 2013
- Last date to receive Application Kits including Information Brochure from designated branches of SBI: 21 February 2013
- Deadline to submit the application form: 1 March 2013
- Date of Examination: 12 May 2013
- Candidate should have passed Class 12th with minimum 45% marks. 45% marks in English is also mandatory for admission in MBA
- Age: Maximum 22 years as on 1 January 2013
Applicants will be selected through Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)–2013. Qualified candidates will then be scrutinized through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to this, consistency of academic record will also be taken into consideration by the panel.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The Application Kits including Information Brochure can be received in Cash for Rs 400 from University Office at Salt Lake Campus: DN - 41, Sector - V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 091 or from 20 designated SBI branches mentioned on the official website.
For further details such as application procedure, please visit the Aliah University’s official notification
Aspirants should also Read